| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milledgeville, Ga in August is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.3 °C (90.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 114.3mm (4.5in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Milledgeville, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Milledgeville, Ga:
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) NNW
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) WNW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 69.3 kms (43.1 miles) WSW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) WSW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) SSW
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 153.9 kms (95.7 miles) NNE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NE
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NE
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 104.4 kms (64.9 miles) ENE
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 165.8 kms (103 miles) ENE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) ESE